Does Your Website Need a Little Help? – Answer These 7 Questions to Find Out
- Was your website built by a friend, relative or family member years ago and currently in need of some updating?
- Has the traffic to your website continued to decline over the last few months or years?
- Do you need to quickly attract more QUALIFIED prospects to your website?
- Are you looking for new and inexpensive ways to convert more visitors into paying customers?
- Would you like to have more of your website visitors sign up to get your online or offline company newsletter?
- Are you looking for more ways to get your website to show up on the first page of Google for your keywords?
- Would you like to know some of the specific strategies your competition is using to drive traffic to their website?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this makeover analysis can definitely help you and your business.
We conduct a thorough analysis of your current website which includes both the front end (what your website visitors see) and the “backend” (the html coding – what the search engines see). We then provide specific strategies that you can either do yourself or give to your webmaster to implement.
The typical plan ranges between 40 – 60 pages long and takes about one week to complete. Once we complete the plan, we e-mail you a PDF copy and schedule a personalized 90-minute one-on-one online meeting to review the entire website makeover analysis. We do this using “Join.me.” This let’s you sign on to your computers and view whatever is on our computer screen. We will walk you through the analysis, page by page and answer any questions you may have.
Here are Just a Few Things That You Get With Your Website Makeover Analysis and SEO Audit:
- An overall website critique with specific suggestions for improvement in the areas of visual appeal, layout, text readability, download time, etc.
- Navigation review and ease of use suggestions
- Onsite optimization analysis including meta tags, titles, keywords, images and descriptions
- Traffic analysis – where your traffic is coming from and how visitors found you
- Inbound link review
- How you compare to your top 3 competitors in terms of traffic, links and keywords
- Strategies to obtain more inbound links using social media websites, blogs and video
- How to incorporate audio and video on your site
- What pages need to be improved or added
- Call to action strategies
- Unique and FREE ways to improve your visitor experience, get them to stay longer and get them to return more often
The Specific Strategies and Recommendations That We Will Give You Can be Used to Grow Your Business by Helping You:
- Capture more leads
- Improve and provide easier navigation for visitors
- Achieve better on-page/site search engine optimization (SEO)
- Improve search engine marketing
- Enhance your company image
- Appeal more to your target market
- Enhance and automate follow-up marketing
- Increase your referrals
- Better integrate social media marketing
- Make your site become more viral
- Incorporate your company’s unique selling proposition (USP)
- Make your site get searched by search engine “spiders” more often
The Cost of the Website Analysis and SEO Audit is Only $295.
Call us today to order.