The Facebook Timeline became mandatory on March 30th, 2012 and Facebook members will have their profile and fan pages forcibly updated to an ambitious new layout that Facebook calls Timeline.
- If you create a new page, the layout of the page WILL be the new Timeline layout.
- If you have an existing fan page, it will “disappear” from view when Facebook forcibly updates your page.
- See the Timeline change as an opportunity to promote your brand, product or service in a more creative manner.
- Do nothing and you are essentially sidelined until you decide to comply.
- Make use of the new style canvas page and publish a full 810 px wide fan page.
Keep Pace With Facebook — We Will Help You Along The Way
Here’s what we can do for you:
- Optimize your mandatory Timeline page with all the new page features.
- Re-publish and modify any existing fan page.
- Build you a new fan page using a professionally designed theme.
- You will be “ready to go” in a few days.