There’s no question that social media can be a great marketing avenue. Most social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, blogs) are no-cost, easy to use, and offer lots of options. Knowing exactly how to best make use of these options can occasionally be a bit daunting. We came across a great article on www.entrepreneur.com, written by Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact, with six great “quick-hit” marketing ideas to implement via social media.
Here are Ms. Goodman’s six new ideas:
1. Respond to current events.
2. Introduce a new product or service.
3. Invite customers to a special promotion, demonstration or event.
4. Share a new company or customer video.
5. Say “thank you” with a customer appreciation message.
6. Offer a free report, tips or other timely information.
You can read the full article by visiting https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/219691.