Here at Big Splash, one common question we get from ecommerce clients is how to simplify the shipping process when dealing with their Magento stores. Now the Magento Team has announced in a recent press release that Stamps.com, a leading provider of online postage services, has launched a new USPS shipping integration for Magento merchants. With this new extension, merchants can print pre-paid USPS shipping labels for any USPS mail class. In addition, Stamps.com will automatically post ship date, tracking info, and mail class information back to the Magneto merchant’s database.
Here are some of the other great highlights of this new extension from Stamps.com:
- Rapid Order Fulfillment: Batch print up to 1,000 USPS shipping labels at a time – Thermal printers supported for faster printing
- Hidden Postage: Eliminate all S&H questions by hiding the postage amount from the shipping label.
- Print all USPS Mail Classes: Print shipping labels for all USPS mail classes, including Parcel Post, Media Mail and First Class Mail International
- Discounted Insurance: Save up to 40% on Stamps.com postage insurance compared to USPS rates
- Eliminate Trips to the Post Office: Schedule carrier pickups and have the Post Office come to you